Who Can Attend
This Programme is right for you if:
- you are planning to work or already working as Executive in the area of Product Development (at any stage) or Innovation Management;
- you have technical background and mathematical thinking;
- you have gained your professional experience and are searching for new challenges for your future career.
Admission to the Master’s Programme Artificial Intelligence is possible for students with the following qualifications:
- First degree (at least Bachelor) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- At least 1 year relevant professional experience in full-time;
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science;
- Basic programming skills;
- Basic university level in mathematics, including linear algebra, probability theory and statistics,
- Basic university level Probability and Statistics;
- A motivation which matches the content of the Master’s programme;
- Proficiency requirement in English (min. B2)
Limited Programme capacity and ranking criteria
A maximum of 20 students are admitted to the Master’s programme in Artificial Intelligence in WS 2020-2021. The selection process is based on the order in which applications are received, considering qualitative criteria and results of personal interview. The ranking criteria apply to all candidates who have met the requirements as stated above.
As soon as you have submitted the (sufficiently) complete online form and all required documents by email, your application will be acknowledged. You will be informed via email about the decision on admission. It will take no longer than 1 week.